Wednesday 9 November 2011

Promarkers and digi stamps

I've always made a few cards here and there, but never really bought much stash for making them...they usually stem from left over scrapbooking supplies. Just recently though whilst doing a bit of blog hopping I've become more interested in some amazing cards I've seen using stamped images and fab shading using promarkers or copics. Now, copics are priced out of my range but I did find a great deal on sets of promarkers at Cowling and Wilcox so last week I got a few pack to try out...well, I LOVE THEM! They are so easy to use and come in such fab colours how could I not like them? Anyway, since I don't own many stamps I decided to have a go with some digi stamps...there are some great ones that can be downloaded free or for a very small charge so this has been my starting point!

Next, I decided to take part in a challenge.....So week 125 at Passion for Promarkers has the theme of 'Kraft plus one other colour' . Since I really like using kraft card in scrapping I thought this could be a great starting point for me! So here's my card....


The paper is a digi kit by Zoe Pearn called Winter Wonderland , the image stamp is from                Digi Stamp boutique  and the sentiment stamp is a freebie from cuddly buddly.

TFL x

3 comments:

Julie said...

Super card!! And a great first for your PMs - looks like you've been using them for ages! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Debs said...

aww..a super sweet card :0)...thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

Cowling and Wilcox said...

We're glad that you were impressed with our promarker range :)

As a little thank you for blogging about us at Cowling and Wilcox. Here's a little thank you.

10% off on our website
code: th4nkyou