Saturday 18 July 2009

Wonder


I did this LO for this week's challenge over at Twisted sketches , the sketch has two landscape photo's on, but I used one portrait instead. You also had to use at least one rubber stamp, so I stamped and cut out the star.
This is the only scrappin' I have done this week. I've been busy working and also not felt really very well, but nothing I can really put my finger on...just feelin' lethargic I suppose!
Dan has completed and his scuba diving course for challenge week at school and loved it.
Beth has finished school now for the summer break and will go back in Sept to year five.
I finish work on Tues next week, and also have a full six week summer break...yahooooo! It will be great to spend time with my own kids instead of other peoples!!
Anyhow, off to make nachos and fajitas, and gonna watch a movie with my guys tonight... see ya!

4 comments:

Christiane said...

wow, such a fab page!! love it!! :))enjoy your summer break!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Lovely page, Karen!!! Hope you're feeling much better.

And thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches!!

teresamatz said...

great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us

Rachel said...

wow cute page great stuff, thanks for playing along x